A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
Strong hands-on experience on Boomi Process building & deployment, Boomi EDI Integration, Boomi MDM, API management, alert framework/exception handling, connectors/listeners, integration packs usage and all aspects of design, development, performance tuning and operational support of the software suite.
Experience on multiple integration frameworks (Mulesoft, Connectors, SOAP/SOA, webservices) highly preferred.
- Expertise in development of integration processes using using Dell Boomi.
- Define clients' integration requirements through analysis, and design and develop solutions
- Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs
- Plan, design, implement and document and data integration processes varying in levels of complexity
- Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan.
- Works with customer on user acceptance testing.
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- At least 1 to 2 full cycle project implementations involving integration of multiple systems which include ERP and/or non-ERP systems, on-premise and Cloud/hybrid integration's.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Candidate having experience of EDI migration from existing CRM,ERP to NetSuite is preferred .
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Candidate having experience in java. Knowledge of java complex programming and deployments is added advantage